Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Internal Collapse.

Tough Day.

I face life's challenges. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fail. But success is weighed by our determination to get up and move past the failures. Sometimes I just want to call it quits. Not on life itself, but on my drive. My motivation and my determination. Sometimes I'm just so scared/frustrated/lonely/afraid that I just wanna cave in, and cop out by calling myself a weak person. Sometimes I just want to crawl up into a ball for 5 years and start fresh in some distant and unknown future.

But sometimes isn't always. And I can't forget that. There's good and bad. There's highs and lows. We have to face the lows. Have to. If we hide from them, it will only delay our problems. But it's because we never give up on those lows that we deserve the highs. And this is also the reason why those highs feel so incredible.

A life without feeling, good OR bad, is a lost cause.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment