Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Remember on tv?

No disrespect meant here, but a few funny quotes I enjoyed reading.

"God bless the America we are trying to create."

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know, I just, I don't understand it."

-......Hillary Clinton

"My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard. One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."

-.....Mitt Romney


"We don't all agree on everything. I don't agree with myself on everything."

-....Rudy Giuliani

Ohhh politics...



First pointless post. Check.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment